Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cockaroach (I don't think that spelling is right..;;)

I'm now in the computer room, using my computer.
My writing teacher, Mr. Garrioch, said to write my diary in here,
so I will write my diary.. But it isn't such a diary because..
This happened 1 days ago.

Yesterday evening, after we finished 8 periods and after eating my dinner,
my roomate, Jiwon Moon, whos English name is Jennifer, screamed.
We ran to her room, and she said, "Cockaroach!!Ahhh~~~"
We saw where she pointed; and there was a cockaroach in her table.
Jennifer was very shocked because it was not the first time; it was second.
She said, "I will kill that cockaroach tonight!!"
So, she got the cockaroach killer, which her father sent to her,
so she stuck it in everywhere in our dormitory, 603.

At least, the cockaroach will never come out again.
I want to believe like that.. ㅠ I don't want to hear that scream again;;

Today, I told the story of our dorm.
Oh, and I will write another post about events in GLPS.
See you a few secon's later~

2 comments:

  1. Hi!I am Daeun; your roommate. Leave a comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cockroaches are often found in old or dirty houses....

    ReplyDelete