Sunday, January 23, 2011

Compare & Contrast Essay: Out of My Window - Benoit

I am writing about one of the people who live in highrise; Benoit. He is French-Canadian and he is living in Montriol. I think his house looks normal, and very similar to us. However, something is different from my house in Bundang. Let's discover the similartieis and differences between my own home and Benoit's home.

His house looks like this.
I think this is kind of comfortable and good-looking house. But, it seems little smaller than our house. I actually really do not know my house's size, becasue our family moved in 20th of January, and I couldn't see that house because I was and I am still in GLPS. Anyway, I think the interior of the house is really similar with our house. But, there is difference, even though it seems there is no differences. It is the view out of the window. He first spots highway and lots of roads when he get the curtain off. I think this is different with my house view. Because I don't know my new house not very much, I will use my old house. My old house's view was not that, even though there were a few roads in there. At least, my house wasn't in the middle of the highway. I saw some trees, which changes rapidly in every season, and some people walking and playing around, riding bicycle, hurrying, or young child going with his or her mother. Also, it was very bright, and had not much cars, opposite with Benoit's home.

I think that this is the only things that I could write. This is the end of my compare and contrast essay. Thank you for reading my essay : )

No comments:

Post a Comment