Thursday, January 6, 2011

GLPS favorite teacher & my sixth day

My favorite teacher in GLPS is my writing teacher, Mr. Garrioch!
His class is very fun, and we made our blogs ^^
This is my second blog, since I have my first blog in Naver.
I really like naver! I usually see webtoons, websurf, go to cafes and blogs.

I am writing this post in 8th period of today(Thursday).
I really like GLPS, so I think it will be very hard to fall apart with my friends in 29th January.
However, I also like my families, too.^^ So I will be both very sad and happy in 29th.

Oh! and this is the fourth day of the real schedule.
In the first day and second day, I played with friends and did a level test.
Also, I'm in class no.23. I like my roomates and classmates!! ^^

I'm living really good and normal here. I really want to go KMLA when I become a high schooler.
(However, I heard that there are tinkerbells in the room while in summer. Iew!! (Tinkerbell = Huge bugs))

Then, see you next time!! ^^
I will post another post soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am your favorite teacher here? Really? Really really really truly? Do you say that to all the teachers? LOL. Thanks! Very nice blog, and excellent writing. Hardly any mistakes. Keep up the good work.:) - Mr. Garrioch

    ReplyDelete