Thursday, January 20, 2011

Drama Review: Secret Garden


 This, Secret Garden, was the favorite drama of mine!!
These two people are called Juwon Kim, and Lime Gil. (not the real name!)
Their real name is Hyeon Bin (Taepyeon Kim), and Ha Jiwon.
This drama was the story of these two people's love story, even though Juwon was rich and Lime was poor. Also, when the drama was nearly at the end, they knew that they were related from several years ago. They were related of Lime's father's death, because in that time, Juwon was the reason why Lime's father died, because Lime's father was fire fighter and sacrificed himself to save Juwon's life when Juwon was stuck in the elevator. And because of this, Lime, who's mother died when she was young, had to live without her parents for nearly 13 years. They had lots of problems and disturbance, but they finally married and lived happily ever after. I will show the movie of the scene that I thought that was very impressed.



I think that the reason why this drama became popular was that the story was very impressive, and actors acted very hard and tried their best to make the best drama. For example, I recently saw the news article that Hyeon Bin acted 'Secret Garden' even though he was sick and not healthy, and his health became worse. If you want to see that article, click here. This news article is Korean, so if you do not know Korean, I think you don't have to go in there. Anyway, I really liked this drama, and I was the one who was very sad with the end of this drama.

This is the end of my review. Is is too short?0_0
Anyway, I'll see you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Guess who am I!!!!!!!! (MJW)
    Secret Garden is one of the best drama to me as well as you!

    ReplyDelete