Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Ode: Dear New House




DEAR MY NEW HOUSE..

Today, my family except me
will see you while moving.
But, I will see you about
9 days later, new house.

You're in Bundang, and
I think that it will be awkward
to see you at first.

However, I am really
waiting for the day
to meet you, new house.

I will miss my old house
in far, far, away, Suwon,
but I will soon become
used to you, I hope.

Today, we're moving
and I can't help my family,
and also I can't see you.

I hope that I'll be glad
after going inside of you.

I cannot meet my friend,
I cannot meet my teacher,
I cannot meet my neighbors,
and also I cannot go to
my old school.

I will miss very much of them,
I think it'll go very long,
but I hope that in Boondang,
that things will go much better.

I am really sad,
to go away from my old town,
but I am also really excited,
to experience new things!

I hope you give
lots of fortune
to my family and me!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment