Saturday, January 15, 2011

Diary: Dance Party!!

Yesterday, from 7PM to 9PM, the whole GLPS students went to Dance Party^^.

We did this in the auditorium. I was very excited, because three of our classmates, Ashleys and Crystal, dance in there. The first Ashley (Chaerin, 노채린) sang and danced 2NE1's 'Can't Nobody', and the other Ashley (Jihyeon, 권지현) danced Girl's Generation 'Hoot(훗)'. Also, Crystal (도소민언니) danced NU ABO by f(x), and Bang! by After School.

I actually was not very happy to go to Dance Party, but after I went there, my mind changed when the party started. I saw 'Bad Girl Good Girl', 'Can't Nobody', 'Shock', 'Bang & Nu ABO' and 'Hoot' by students, and Pop fin dance, 'Dang Dang Dang(땡땡땡)', 'Aing(아잉♡)', and etc, by PAs. I was really crazy that time_+

My favorite teacher is Kim Yaerin PA, but, obviously, she didn't came to the dance party. Also, I really like Lee Taehoon PA, too, and my friend, Jiwon, is a FAN of him.. And she was freaked to see that he was MC of this party, and nearly died after she saw 'Aing' by Taehoon PA.

And also, another friend of me, Emily (Daeun), really likes Park Joonseop PA, so she was also freaked when he did 'Dang Dang Dang'. She said he was handsome. But, he is really handsome.

I am writing this in the computer lab, and few seconds before, Jiwon came here and said, "I saw Taehoon teacher..!!" I think she was really excited. (She's the one who said that she will meet him in the Medical Science course in Seoul University. I think she LOVES him.._+

Oh!! I forgot the most important part!! Crystal performed PERFECT dance. She is very FLEXIBLE, that she stretched her legs PERFECTLY. She is very good at dancing, and I really envy her_+

This is the end of my diary.. I think I wrote too long about PAs....
Bye!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment