Monday, January 17, 2011

My Favorite Songs☆

This is my favorite song, called '그대네요(It's you????)' by IU, and Sung Sigyeong.
This is the video of it. (I think this is music bank...)

I really like this song because two of them are very good at singing, and I really loved their duet.
They frequently changes the Soprano and Alto while they are singing,
and it seems very NATURAL. When I first heard the song, I was very impressed.
There is other songs that I like, and nearly all of them is duet.

Other one - the other favorite song - is "불러본다(I call you???)" by Luna and Crystal in f(x).
This is very mellow and sweet song, and it is about the girl who broke up with her boy friend,
and this is also about the mind that misses him, and wounded by him.
I know that these are very old songs, but why does that matter?
I think that the old songs, which is good ones, are better than the new songs.

Maybe, it could be a bias, because I LOVE BALADS than dance songs.
This is because I hate electric sounds, and the decorating voices.
I like the PURE VOICE, because this is the natural and unaffective.
Also, I will like dance musics and other musics if the tone and sound is good, and the lyrics are good.
Because of these reasons, I sometimes like the dance songs, and the songs that are not balads,
like 'Give Me' by Nine Muses.

Yeah, this is not the esaay, you know, because this is not matching with essaytic writings.
This is just A REVIEW.
So, I wish that you saw my post and also a review with an interest.
I will come back soon!! ^^ o_o
Bye~~^^

1 comment: